Are you looking for counting scales tcm2 series counting scale? All Scale Shop has been providing counting scales tcm2 series counting scale and accessories to many industries for more than 40 years.
TCM2 Series Counting Scale by Total Comp.
What you need to know about counting scales? Counting scales are weighing machines which are versatile and used to perform the dual function of weighing and counting. They are used in checking the weight of big objects and come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Not only can they be used on the tabletop, but they can also be used on the floor or adapted to any workable means. They are often used in factory environments and other places such as quality control centers, retail warehouses and other production facilities.
How do they work?
Counting Scales are used to count and weight the number of pieces in a lot. It is done through the following processes:
- It functions by using a sample weight entered through the keypad for a start.
- This computed weight is then divided by the weight of the sample.
- Items that have the same weight are utilized for accuracy of results.
Features of a counting scale?
- It possesses a full numeric keypad which enables its users to compute different sample weights.
- For bench scales with smaller capacity, you can accumulate results as you store and box items while maintaining your count.
- It has a sustainable size of internal memory which makes work easy.
- It has a USB interface which can be connected to any compatible printer for proper analysis of your inventory.
Uses of Counting Scales
- Counting scales are utilized by quality assurance departments in checking the pieces supplied before final approval is given.
- Also, Manufacturing companies utilize these scales for measurement due to accuracy
- They are important in the taking of inventory because they create lots that always have the right amount of material, large materials and they help to check the number of pieces in a lot.
- Counting scales useful in counting coins and tokens because it helps save time and money. It helps saves time when filling containers and packages.
Counting scale for your needs…
You need to put into consideration the applications you want your scales to achieve. If you have to perform quality control on different parts, then TCM2 Series Counting Scale by Total Comp is just what you need. The TCM2 is a single platform counting scale. The results you desire to achieve will determine the type of counting scale to opt for. Allscaleshop helps you with the supply of scales to suit your needs.
All Scale Shop - Your Direct Source For Counting Scales TCM2 Series Counting Scale.